Should I Get a Flu Shot?
No one likes getting shots, but do you need one?
- Infants, children, teens and adults over 6 months of age should get yearly flu vaccines.
- If your baby is less than 6 months you also need a flu vaccine to help protect your baby.
- Make sure everyone who cares for your baby including grandparents, babysitters and other caregivers also get vaccinated.
- If your infant catches the flu it can be very dangerous.
- In addition to a flu vaccine, prevent the flu by frequently washing your hands!