The new must-have resource for parents of children up to age three! Small enough to fit in a diaper bag, but big on straight-forward, medically-sound advice delivered in the warm, funny and straightforward style that has made author Tanya Altmann, MD, FAAP, a favorite on NBC’s Today show.
The first 5 years of a child’s life are filled with major developmental and behavioral milestones that prepare him or her to enter the world beyond home and family. This wondrous time provides an opportunity to help children fulfill their potential. The Wonder Years shows you how to make the most of these first 5 years with dependable, authoritative, and up-to-date information on child development
In addition to her own award winning and best selling parenting books, Dr. Tanya has contributed to many parenting books including:
- SuperBaby: 12 ways to Give Your Child a Head Start in the First 3 Years (Dr. Jenn Berman)
- The Experts’ Guide to the Baby Years (Samantha Ettus)
- Baby Bites (Bridget Swinney)
- The Essential Breast Feeding Log (Shea and Schlosberg)
- Dedicated to the Health of All Children—75 Years of Caring (American Academy of Pediatrics)