Consulting experience includes:
- Script review and technical advising for television programs and educational videos
- Advisory board member, spokesperson, speaker and technical reviewer for juvenile product manufacturers and national nutrition councils
- Editorial reviewer for web and print-based parenting materials, educational pamphlets and books
- Leadership roles in professional medical and parenting organizations
Speaking experience includes:
- Parenting workshops on topics including: Sleeping Through the Night, Sibling Rivalry, Toddler and Pre School Discipline, Toilet Training, How to Raise Respectful Children, Surviving the Tween and Teen Years.
- Media Spokesperson Events on topics including: infant learning and development, car seat safety, breast feeding, nutrition, preventing and treating illness
- Women’s Forum Symposium on topics including: balancing career and family, current issues in health care, child health and parenting topics, teen and young adult health concerns
- Talks, round table discussions and workshops for organizations and educational institutions such as mommy and me classes, preschools, colleges, medical schools and Girl Scout troops.